- On occasion of National Youth day, 12th January 2015, the students Welfare Unit had
organized guest lecture on the topic “Career for Nation.”.
Speaker Invited : Ms. Deepali Chandak, Dr. Moonje Inst. for Mgmt. and Comp. Studies, Nashik
- A Welcome function for First Year Engineering students (2015-16 batch) was organized on 27 July, 2015
Chief Guest & President of the Function: Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi, Director General and Secretary, Gokhale Education Society.
- Students Welfare Unit had organized guest lectures on “Blood, Diet and Marriage…” and “Life Style for Healthy Heart” by Dr. Pritesh S. Junagade and Dr. Saket S. Junagade from Lotus Hospital, Nasik on 21st August 2015.
- Two day workshop on “Positive Thinking and Enhancing memory” for the students of First Year Engg. was held on 22 and 23 December, 2015.
Resource Person: Mr. P.B. Bhore, Dept. of Civil Engg.
- Students Welfare Unit had organized Medical checkup camp for the students of First Year Engg. on 12 and 13 January, 2016.