College has proposed a Bridge Course as its distinct activity right from the inception of the college, i.e. from the first batch A.Y. 2009-10.
This course is conducted for the students of every batch of First Year Engineering to develop their confidence. Emphasis is given to revise the fundamentals of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics along with basic concepts and principles related to Engineering subjects.
FE 2014-15 batch course was held from 23 to 29 July 2014,
FE 2015-16 batch course was held from 20 to 25 July 2015,
FE 2016-17 batch course was held from 5 to 13 August, 2016 and
FE 2018-19 batch course was held from 16 to 28 July, 2018.
We regularly conducts Poster presentation assignment/ competition amongst the students of First Year Engg. of respective year/ semester on important topics of Engineering Physics and Engineering Chemistry.
Participations/Achievements of the Staff
Dr. P.P. Wani
- Presented a paper in International conference on “Emerging Environmental and Advanced Oxidation Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainability” organized by Centre for Environmental Studies, Department of Chemistry and Centre with potential for excellence in Environmental Science, Anna University, Chennai held on 29 and 30 Sept, 2014.
- Published the paper entitled “ Efficacy of culture isolate for reduction of COD from sugar mill effluent in Journal for advanced research in applied sciences, 4, Issue 3, 18-23.
- Presented the paper in National conference on Monitoring and Assessment of Natural Resources for Sustainable Management -2017 ” at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon on 23 & 24 January 2017.
Y. R. Bhavsar
- Selected to do Ph.D. research work under the guidance of Prof. Dr. A. D. Shaligram, Head, Dept. of Electronics, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. Deputed for Ph.D. course work from
10 May, 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled “Design of Wireless Sensor Network for Mult-Commodity Cold Storage at National Level Conference on Applications of Computer & Electronic Science held at Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune on 20 & 21 January, 2017
- Participated in the Workshop on “IPR Strategies for Innovative Research” on 13, April 2017.
- Deputed as Coordinator of Core Committee of Gokhale Education Society
- Organized a faculty workshop for Upgradation of Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015 from 5 to 11, June 2017.
- Deputed as Management Representative of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) of the college from October, 2018.
J. M. Sonawane
- Attended a National Conference on “ Recent Trends in Differential equations” held in Department of Mathematics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur from 27 to 31 January 2015.
- Attended Two Days National seminar on “Emerging New Dimensions of Higher Education in India” at Gokhale Education Society’s R.H. Sapat College of Engineering and Management Studies & Research, Nasik, on 20 and 21 February, 2015.
- Presented a Paper entitled “On Variational iteration method for time fractional diffusion equation” in international conferences on “Recent Advances in Theoratical & Computational Partial Differential Equations with Applications” held at University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandugrah, during 5 to 9 December 2016.
- Attended Two days State level seminar on “Role of Mathematics in Computer” held on 22 to 23 December 2016 at K.S.K.W. Arts, Science & Commerce.
- Attended one day State level Seminar on “Understanding of Mathematics via Software” held on 23 January 2017 at Dadapatil Rajale Arts & Science College, Adinathnagar, Pathardi, Ahmednagar.
- Participated and successfully completed three days “Faculty Development Program for Student Induction (FDP-SI)” during 26th to 28th June 2018 at Christ Institute of Mangement, Pune organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Deputed as SWO of the College for the academic year 2018-19
- Co-authored text books on “Engineering Mathematics – III” for Second Year Engineering. Publisher Gigatech Publishing House. ISBN 978-81-936504-7-9 (SE, Civil), 978-81-936504-8-6 (SE Mechanical).
S. P. Gupta
- Qualified SET Examination in Physics ( January, 2018 )
- Attended a One – Day Workshop on “Solar and Wind Energy” held in Dept. of Physics, R.Y.K. Science College, Nasik on 14, February 2018.